Friday 18 March 2011

Magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my final magazine :)  It is mostly printed on 'recycled felt' paper from Paperchase.  There were times throughout this project when i seriously didnt see myself successfully assembling the magazine as i couldnt decide how i was going to make it work... i have never done anything like this before in all of the years i have been designing... it certainly was a great challenge.  However, it all came together and i was in such high spirits as i triumphantly attached the front cover... my little LBLD baby was born!!.  Alas my happiness was short-lived. My prized possession has been cruely snatched away and locked up in the Design Centre office, squashed underneath the mountains of paperwork and final piece mockups :(   awww I miss it so...



















1 comment:

  1. WOW, i don't care what you say, you have some mad skills dude. Major vision if you ask me very inspiring stuff.
    :)

    ReplyDelete